Qwebbuilder.com.ng takes intellectual property rights very seriously and it is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This DMCA Policy ("DMCA Policy") (i) describes the information that should be present in these notices, (ii) is incorporated by reference into Qwebbuilder.com.ng ’s Terms and Conditions, and (iii) is consistent with the form suggested by the Intellectual Property Copyright Act. It is designed to make submitting notices of alleged infringement to us as straightforward as possible while reducing the number of notices that we receive that are fraudulent or difficult to verify. Unless otherwise stated, defined terms in this DMCA Policy have the meanings provided in Qwebbuilder.com.ng ’s Terms and Conditions.
To file a notice of alleged infringement with us, you must provide a written notice that includes your full contact information and sets forth the items specified below.
1. The name, address, phone number, email address (if available) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work(s);
3. Identification of the infringing material you are asking us to remove or disable, and the Internet location of the infringing material;
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the disputed material is not
authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
5. A statement that the information in the complaint is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
6. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to
act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that material is infringing your copyright. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether aterial available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Qwebbuilder.com.ng may respond to take-down notices by removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material and/or by terminating services. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the Customer and/or administrator of the affected site or content. Qwebbuilder.com.ng may document notices of alleged infringement it receives and/or on which action is taken. As with all legal notices, a copy of the notice may be made available to the public and sent to one or more third parties who may make it available to the public. Upon receipt of notice from Qwebbuilder.com.ng that a claim of infringement has been made and/or that the material has been removed or that access to it has been disabled, Customer may provide a counter notice to Qwebbuilder.com.ng.